corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Best place to advertise...?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Best place to advertise...?
Jez_B

User status: Offline
3rd Dec 06 at 18:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all,

Basically my dad is looking to sell his truck (Mitsubishi L200), and is wondering if it is worth adding it to the autotrader book? as well as online?

So basically when you go to purchase or look for a car do you look at the magazine aswell as, or the online site?

Its a mitsubishi L200 if its to any interest to anyone, u2u me for more details if interested.

Thanks Jeza
SportBoy

User status: Offline
3rd Dec 06 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my missus put her car in the mag and online .. came online first .. mag didnt come out for a few days .. about 30 mins after going on the site she got a call .. they came to look at it and bought it .. all before it came out in the mag lol

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Best place to advertise...? 22 database queries in 0.0076542 seconds