corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » c20let water pipes

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author c20let water pipes
Doug_SRi

User status: Offline
20th Dec 06 at 09:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bought new water pipes for the kkk turbo but i have forgotten which one goes at the front and which one at the back of the turbo. Also where these pipes go to. Im sure the outlet was the header tank and the inlet im guessing came from the head by the altenator but really cant remember. Any pics would be helpful. Cheers
Nic Barnes

20th Dec 06 at 09:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

turbo feed comes from the radiator, the return from the turbo goes to the header tank. the one by the radiator is a small water pipe, this goes back to the header tank also
Doug_SRi

20th Dec 06 at 09:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where does the pipe from the head go to? On my xe i had it going into a T piece on the pipe from the radiator to header tank?
Nic Barnes

20th Dec 06 at 09:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

from the head as in under the dizzy yeah? that goes to the right hand side heater matrix pipe in the bulkhead

New Poll