corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Sony Rear Projection 44" TV *KP-44DX2* With Freeview

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sony Rear Projection 44" TV *KP-44DX2* With Freeview
dannymccann

User status: Offline
28th Dec 06 at 15:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dad paid £1400 for it originally and has been used moderatly since. In absolutely perfect nick, not a scratch anywhere on it and sound is crystal clear.

Features of the TV -

Huge 44" VIEWABLE Screen
Virtual Surround Sound
'Plug'n'Play' for your camcorder / games console (Xbox / PS2 etc)
Freeview with digital teletext
100Hz Picture
Digital Comb Filter
NICAM
SONY Quality

The Tech Spec

I/DVB-T TV System
UHF B21-B69 Channel Coverage
Rear Terminals - 2x 21pin SCART (1x Smart Link Interface [links VCR and DVD together etc), L & R Audio Outputs, L & R Phono Jacks, RF In Analogue / RF In Digital, RF Out, CAM (Conditional Access Module Slot), MODEM Connection (for service use only)
Side Terminals - S Video Input (4 pin DIN), video input (phono jack), audio input (phono jacks) & headphones jack
2 x 30W music power, 2 x 15W RMS power
DIMENSIONS - 1100 x 1160 x 536 mm
WEIGHT - 68kg

This item is for collection ONLY! You will need some sort of van, this will not fit in a car and does not dismantle. I recommend 2 man lift at least due to the dimensions (see above).

PICS

Looking for £500 really because of its condition, but willing to listen to offers (u2u me with offers). Please ask any questions in the thread so others dont keep asking the same thing and I say again, COLLECTION ONLY

Cheers
dannymccann

29th Dec 06 at 14:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
dannymccann

29th Dec 06 at 21:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt anyone?

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Sony Rear Projection 44" TV *KP-44DX2* With Freeview 24 database queries in 0.0129669 seconds