corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa-c parts for sale

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa-c parts for sale
jontell

User status: Offline
17th Jan 07 at 10:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Car is having a new kit and full re-spray so a few things I dont need any longer.

If anyone wants anything, pick up is gonna be best or meet half way within reason.

Front sxi bumper but without grille, its genuine irmscher spoiler on it, inc fogs. the bumper has a 2 inch mark that i can get sorted if you have a star silver 2 car, if not doesnt matter. I can take the splitter off the bumper if you dont want it. £100 (provisionally sold)

PSG combat bonnett, my bodyshop put alot of work into getting this to fit good on the car so will be a straight swap, some of the paint has cracked right at the front, not noticable unless you go looking round it. £150

Irmscher side skirts, excellent condition from what i can see, at the front just a few stone marks on the black bit which cant be helped unless you have mud gaurds. £150

Also sxi side skirts, unpainted, no pic put you know what they look like. £30

Pre face lift lights, excellent condition, with bulbs. £30 (provisionally sold)

Set of sxi wheels, only done 3000 miles, all with pirelli P3000 tyres. can only see a few small marks on one wheel which was done by vauxhall. £180

Full set of sxi suspension, done 20,000 miles. £40

Also aftermarket stero surround in black as they come, will post this item to you for £6. (SOLD)

EDIT: Also I have an sxi spoiler. £10

my car goes the body shop wednesday so as soon as he takes the parts that are on the car, they will be available.

Reply or pm if interest, and will except paypal, thanks

[Edited on 18-01-2007 by jontell]
adriches

17th Jan 07 at 10:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i am intrested in the bonnet but may have to wait until end of feb for full funds, will hapily put a down payment on tuesday next week
jontell

17th Jan 07 at 10:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sure no probs, let me know then.
Andrew

18th Jan 07 at 00:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

U2U sent.
jontell

18th Jan 07 at 10:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh yes.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa-c parts for sale 24 database queries in 0.0086060 seconds