corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Renault Megane 1.4 Sport

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Renault Megane 1.4 Sport
scot_corsa98

User status: Offline
29th Jan 07 at 10:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As above, know it's not a corsa but what the heck gotta advertise in as many places as possible. Just got a new job with company car so that's the only reason for sale. Bought the car off my father's mate last July and it has been a brillaint car. Had the timing belt changed 3k miles ago recently had discs and pads done and has also been checked out and had service before putting it up for sale. Here's the spec;

2001 Y plate
5 Door
Green
65k miles on clock
6 months tax
4 months MOT
Alloys
Spoiler
Electric Windows
Cassette Player

Car is in really good condition and is valued at around £2,200 or above by all valuation sites. I am asking for £2000 ono for the car. Unable to get pics up but if u look for the car as detailed above on any site it's just the same Not able to get onto site much so if u have any Q's or want to view here's my mobile. 07707969860.

Cheers.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Renault Megane 1.4 Sport 24 database queries in 0.0068350 seconds