corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » center box removal

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author center box removal
bikerdudedownhill

User status: Offline
3rd Feb 07 at 21:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i want my center box removing and replacing with a straight pipe. iv heard people saying a 'powerflow' center will do it for £50 but i dont think there is one near wolverhampton? Where can i go?
Corsa Phil 666

3rd Feb 07 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you ask most exhaust places will be willing to cut your old one out and weld a bit of pipe in. Or buy a centre section from ebay. Type in 300076973880 into the search on ebay. That'll do the trick!
daz_SRi

4th Feb 07 at 10:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Theres rwo near wolverhampton, one is Mr Tyre on the a449 stafford road(just off the halfords island opposite the citroen/alfa/whatever else dealer)

the one i reccomend is kingswinford tyres just outside kingswinford town centre, very good quality of work.

New Poll