corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » VAUXHALL CORSA 2.0 REDTOP FOR SALE! WORTH A LOOK !!!!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author VAUXHALL CORSA 2.0 REDTOP FOR SALE! WORTH A LOOK !!!!!
Korsasport

User status: Offline
5th Feb 07 at 22:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WOULD PART EX OR SWAP FOR SOMTHING DEPENDING ON WHAT YOU GOT EMAIL OR CALL (details below)

N reg 1995

3 DOOR

FULL RESPRAY IN SUBARU BLUE

JUST HAD THE 2.0 REDTOP ENGINE CONVERSION RECENTLY DONE, REPLACED MOST OF THE COMMON THINGS BEFORE PUTTING IT IN,
E.G WATER PUMP PISTONS AND RINGS, CAM BELT FULL ENGINE GASKET AND SEALS SET. JUST FOR PICE OF MIND,

THE CAR HAS TAX AND MOT

ANGEL EYES, LEXUS LIGHTS, FULL POWERFLOW EXAHUST SYSTEM

FULL SOUND SYSTEM

15INCH WOLFRACE ALLOYS

INDUCTION KIT

MOMO WHEEL

TV AND PS2

THIS REALLY IS A ONE OFF CAR, I HAVE SPENT ALOT OF TIME AND MONEY ON IT AND REALLY DONT WANT TO LET IT GO BUT DUE HAVING 3POINTS FOR SPEEDING ITS JUST NOT WORTH THE RISK AT 18 LOL

SHE WILL DO 80MILES TO A TENNER SO NOT BAD
AND RUNS LIKE NEW!

VERY VERY QUICK BELIVE ME LOL

IM LOOKING FOR AROUND 3 GRAND FOR THE CAR BUT MAKE ME A OFFER! ( NOTHING SILLY )

IF THERES ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LKE TO KNOW EITHER E-MAIL ME ON

TOPGEEZER2002@AOL.COM OR PHONE: 07852181833 (ADAM)

EMAIL ME FOR PICS.

[Edited on 05-02-2007 by Korsasport]

[Edited on 05-02-2007 by Korsasport]
Korsasport

User status: Offline
5th Feb 07 at 22:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Will take calls or emails up to 12oc at night as am up late every night

oh yeah all the bumpers and wheel arch trims was plastic primerd and painted witht the cars new respray, the boot has been semi smoothed, de locked and wiper removed

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » VAUXHALL CORSA 2.0 REDTOP FOR SALE! WORTH A LOOK !!!!! 24 database queries in 0.0395610 seconds