corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » mk2 SEAT ibiza black (crash damage - CHEAP)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author mk2 SEAT ibiza black (crash damage - CHEAP)
Superlite Ltd.

User status: Offline
   10th Feb 07 at 16:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My old car is up for sale
Its an N reg black 5 door mk2 ibiza in black with a 1.4 ABD engine. The engine is sound with about 90k on the clock if i remember right. Just had new spark plugs, fuel filter and oil change.

BUT

i went and crashed it lol. Didnt claim on insurance so its not booked down as crash damage. Was told by local body shop i can get a new door for £50 and they will charge £180 to make it look like it never happened.
Tax has run out and doesnt currently have an MOT but with the door fixed it should pass fine.

looking for £200 ono

location of car is Gloucester
Superlite Ltd.

11th Feb 07 at 13:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
drunkenfool

4th Mar 07 at 15:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » mk2 SEAT ibiza black (crash damage - CHEAP) 24 database queries in 0.0059700 seconds