corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Front Speakers Cutting Out/In

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Front Speakers Cutting Out/In
Dom H

User status: Offline
11th Feb 07 at 11:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My fronts have never really worked properly, I thought it was just because of the crappy Argos speakers that were fitted in it when I bought it. So I bought some infinity components from Fear (on here) and just had a bash at fitting them - still no luck. The speakers will occasionally work if I go over a bump or something, but will then cut out after a few seconds.

Not sure if it's related but there seems to be a fair bit of moisture inside my doors too, everythings damp.

Ahh.. Anyone able to help?

Cheers!
paul.mitchell1984

11th Feb 07 at 13:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had a similar problem and found that it was the standard corsa connection (the black box type) that had a bad fit it ended up moving it so they worked then puting insulation tape around..
Hamish

11th Feb 07 at 14:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^^ i had that problem too. wiggled the connections aroundand then hot glued them in place
Or it could possibly be earthing somewhere?
Dom H

11th Feb 07 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nah cheers guys that sorted it.

[Edited on 11-02-2007 by Dom H]
corsa_kell

10th Mar 07 at 14:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when ur talkin bout the black connectoers is this in the back of the door or the back of the stereo cos im havin the same problem
paul.mitchell1984

11th Mar 07 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

back of the door, take the bottom panel off, remove the speaker and the connection is ther, push it together until it works then tape it up.

New Poll