corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » something weird going on with electrics.........

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author something weird going on with electrics.........
RichR
Premium Member

User status: Offline
   15th Feb 07 at 19:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

further to the problem with not having any instrument lights, then my MFD turning off and not working

now I've just gone to replace a passanger side rear brake/driving light (twin filament bulb) which I assumed had blown and it turns out that isn't working either I've tried the opposite side light in the holder and that doesn't work; but when I put it back in the other side it works; so its not a blown bulb it has to be an electrical swupply fault.

Does anything connect these three items?

and are the drivers and passenger side rear brake/driving lights on seperate circuits and fuses?

My first thoughts are that I've blown a fuse (or fuses) somewhere in the system, but I wanted to know if there is an electrical connection between the three?

[Edited on 15-02-2007 by LiVe LeE]
CorsAsh

15th Feb 07 at 20:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Check the number plate light wiring, mine had broken and was causing some weird faults.
RichR
Premium Member

16th Feb 07 at 14:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bounce
RichR
Premium Member

19th Feb 07 at 11:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fid - don't know what although I took pretty much the whole dash out and then put it back in

Rear tail light was a blown fuse (No 27 iirc) but wasnt connected to the other issues

New Poll