corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Major exhaust blowing

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Major exhaust blowing
skell

User status: Offline
   21st Feb 07 at 13:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

put a new cat on and started blowing again couple months later, now its realllyyyyy blowing badly, will a mass of exhaust paste sort it.

o and when i cut the ignition the car carries on cracnking over for a considerable few seconds????? why????
dan_c4rsa

User status: Offline
21st Feb 07 at 17:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PUTTY THE TUBE BOY!

lolol. s'wat i've done for now anyway until i get a powerflow

New Poll