corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Corsa 1.2 1996 Modded (Black with mix color glitter flake only corsa in uk to have this pai

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall Corsa 1.2 1996 Modded (Black with mix color glitter flake only corsa in uk to have this pai
Steviemufc

User status: Offline
23rd Feb 07 at 00:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm selling a Vauxhall Corsa modded great car and it's such ashame to see this car go. Have to sell duo to new car, but if i could afford to keep it I would.

It's a 1.2, Black Glitter flake paint 116,00 on the clock. I'm selling for £1400

It's got...

Induction Kit
Complete new re spray black with mix colour glitter flake
Gun metal 15'' alloys with perrili tyres
Rally Seats
Silver spraid interior
Back Lexus Lights
Front Angel Lights
6x9
1000 watt subs
Silver grill
Black Tints
Sony Stereo connects with MP3
chrome flooring
Chrome Gear knob
Silver gear shaft and hand brake sleeve
pioneer front speakers
All badges removed and smoothed when re sprayed
new clear side liights
MOT just renewed 11 months left

As you can see the list just goes on and on. Spent alot of money on this car and want to make sure this car goes to a good home.

If you want to see pictures go on www.myspace.com/djboiwonda and if you want to e-mail me and i could send you up to date photo's because on mysapce it isnt totally up to date e-mail on steviemufc@aol.com

[Edited on 24-02-2007 by Steviemufc]
R4LY_5LG

User status: Offline
23rd Feb 07 at 19:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hello mate send pics to leontaylor41@aol.com

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Corsa 1.2 1996 Modded (Black with mix color glitter flake only corsa in uk to have this pai 24 database queries in 0.0655630 seconds