corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » What Jose said about Arsene

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What Jose said about Arsene
RyanSxi

User status: Offline
27th Feb 07 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Arsenal have great boys," said Mourinho.

"But I wouldn't be sad if a club gives me three, four, five years and tells me, 'You don't need to win. You can lose Premiership after Premiership, and you have three, four, five seasons to build'. I wouldn't be sad.

"Since I arrived, they have won nothing. Since we are at Chelsea, they lost Premierships, they lost the Charity Shield to us, they lost the Carling Cup to us. I don't think they are winning a lot.

"Absolutely brilliant young boys, manager top, team with a great future. But they didn't win."

[Edited on 27-02-2007 by RyanSxi]

[Edited on 27-02-2007 by RyanSxi]
Cosmo

27th Feb 07 at 19:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seemed to of missed out what he said about Utd...

This is a season in which United have had no injuries and every player is fine to play. They go to the Champions League and have a disallowed goal for the opponent [Lille] and their goal is 'that' goal.

"They go to Fulham and it looks like they deserve to lose and they win. They play at Tottenham, it's 0-0 and Cristiano dives, they get a penalty and win 4-0. It looks like everything is on their side, but that's football.

"I didn't see the Fulham game to be fair, but the information I have is that it was completely undeserved. It's a game they could have lost and in the end they win it."
stuartmitchell

27th Feb 07 at 19:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He is such a fanny.
chris-sri

27th Feb 07 at 19:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Last season Chelsea picked up loads of 1-0 wins in the dying minutes of games so he can fook off.
Hammer

27th Feb 07 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by stuartmitchell
He is such a fanny.
topshot_2k
Banned

27th Feb 07 at 19:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chris-sri
Last season Chelsea picked up loads of 1-0 wins in the dying minutes of games so he can fook off.

winnings winning
Marc

27th Feb 07 at 19:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
It's a game they could have lost and in the end they win it."

quote:
Originally posted by topshot_2k
winnings winning

RyanSxi

27th Feb 07 at 21:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cosmo, i didn't miss the united bit out on purpose. that chelsea bit was in an email...
Robbo

27th Feb 07 at 22:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well we can't all buy titles like they have can we... in the period of the prem PRIOR TO ROMAN'S MONEY they won next to nothing compared to us!
Rachel H

27th Feb 07 at 22:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I love Chelsea, I hate Arsenal and Wenger the whining arse who can't take loosing, and I hate the Scottish twat Ferguson.

I like Liverpool as well, just Arsenal and Man Utd I have a problem with.
Hammer

27th Feb 07 at 23:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This what is called sore loser, he is grasping at straws in order for Wenger and Ferguson to bite. I have a lot more respect for what both those managers have done than a jumped up arrogant twat bankrolled by a fraudulent mobster.

Ferguson and Wenger build a team of youth players over a number of years then reap the benefits as the titles come in, Mourinho pays exorbitant wages for big time charlies, who are all good footballers but how long do you get out of them? 2 titles worth and no European success?
Mark1984_SRI

27th Feb 07 at 23:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
This what is called sore loser, he is grasping at straws in order for Wenger and Ferguson to bite. I have a lot more respect for what both those managers have done than a jumped up arrogant twat bankrolled by a fraudulent mobster.

Ferguson and Wenger build a team of youth players over a number of years then reap the benefits as the titles come in, Mourinho pays exorbitant wages for big time charlies, who are all good footballers but how long do you get out of them? 2 titles worth and no European success?

Amen
hack3tt

28th Feb 07 at 09:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

says it all!! Glad someone else thinks the same as me!!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » What Jose said about Arsene 23 database queries in 0.0121059 seconds