corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » who do i see everyday??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author who do i see everyday??
KITcorsa

User status: Offline
7th Mar 07 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

alright boys and girls, been a long time since i poster on here but i thought id come say hi again

well everyday i dgo to work i see a black corsa c, must be someone here i think maybe smacke, its black with a subtle kit, car needs a good wash, 17's lowered, and the front looks like a standard bumper with an exter lip/difuser on it, this was only sprayed a couple a weeks back, was in primer a week or 2 back (the front bumper that is)

think the person works for the police in redcar coz it been on the kirkletham business park road since the police opened the new station with 150 employies and 48 car parking spots lol, got to say love the police parking on corners and junktions lol

there is also a gray corsa c with blue flames and unpainted bumper, who my you be.

see you all everryday of the week as i work in the inivations centre. who are you
KITcorsa

9th Mar 07 at 14:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh the back one has a sunstip on it, can see what it says mind as i drive past to quick
adam_sport

9th Mar 07 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i see the black c everday too bud, is smart i just work just round the corner.
smacke

1st Apr 07 at 08:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That would be me, but i aint no piggy..

Been building the new hire centre that my car is always parked outside of

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » who do i see everyday?? 23 database queries in 0.0144880 seconds