corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » C20XE Corsa, good track car

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author C20XE Corsa, good track car
firebranded

User status: Offline
15th Mar 07 at 17:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a Corsa B with a C20XE transplant from the good old Cavalier GSi.
Engine is producing around 160bhp
Has Gas coilovers allround
Twin exhaust
Bucket seats with 3 point harnesses
Many other parts.

Car does have a problem at the moment, the fuel tank has goen rusty on the inside which lead to the injectors getting clogged with crap. Its a pretty easy fix, £30 for a new tank then just a clean out of teh injectors & draining whatever fuel is left in the system to make sure no more rubbish gets through. Hoping to actually get this done before it is sold but a touch restricted on time due to work & space in the garage.

Anyways other than that cars runs great, its amazing around teh back roads & would make an amazing track day car without throwing out lots of money.

Any questions send a message or preferably call me on 07814707259 & I'll do my best to answer any quesries.

I'm looking for around the £2500 mark as the coilovers are only 2 months old & havent had the chance to be run & there are also alot of other new parts put on this year. New car & lack of garage space forces sale.
firebranded

User status: Offline
16th Mar 07 at 19:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nevermind, its sold... to me woot!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » C20XE Corsa, good track car 24 database queries in 0.0093820 seconds