corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » exhaust back boxes

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author exhaust back boxes
RKS

User status: Offline
20th Mar 07 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I need a new backbox on the exhaust for my girlfriends corsa (5dr GLS x14xe) as the current one is missing a tailpipe and baffles are breaking up... as she is short on cash at the moment, im going to try and get one from the scrappy if theres one in good enough condition.

What I need to know is are the back boxes the same on all models of corsa? I know that the fitting is the same for all except the 1.0 12v (right?) but are the boxes the same? on say 1.2 8v's as the 1.4 16v's?
deano87

20th Mar 07 at 20:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fitting is probably the same on the models you stated, internals of the muffler bit is probably different though.
RKS

21st Mar 07 at 21:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone know if the backboxes are the same?

New Poll