corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » *** Irmscher Vauxhall Corsa C 1.2 SXI ***

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author *** Irmscher Vauxhall Corsa C 1.2 SXI ***
Korsa_Kane

User status: Offline
29th Mar 07 at 21:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Car: Vauxhall Corsa C 1.2 SXI 16V
Year: 2003 "03'
Colour: Ultra Blue
Mileage: 33,567
Asking Price: £4500 ono

Pictures:

Good Points:
1. Long MOT & Service.
2. Good mileage.
3. Full VAUXHALL service/ mot history.
4. Professionally fitted Irmscher modifications.
5. Well cared for, unragged car.
6. Not outstanding finance or crashes.

Bad Points (VERY minor but I feel its best to know now):
1. General Stone chips on the front bumper
2. Front splitter has had a few rounds with some speed bumps.
3. Slight dent on the rear bumper where my mother reversed into a pillar in a car park… women!

History:
Has a full VAUXHALL service history, the car was just serviced and MOT'd this March (2007) – sailed through with no problems at all!!!

I bought the car when it had around 12k on it and was 1 year old; it has had 2 owners from new (one of which is me). The car has never been in a crash and has never had any finance on it; I did a HPI check when I purchased the car that I still have. The first owner was a man in his 50's from a really nice area, so I was reassured the car hadn't been ragged. The same can go for me, I use the car to get to and back from university, which is 6 miles away, and I have never ragged the car. It has been hand washed and waxed weekly and has been very well looked after. Really reluctant to sell but the time has come to get something a little quicker. This car has been cared for and looked after with no expenses spared on the modifications or the general upkeep and servicing. The car has been serviced and mot'd at a Vauxhall dealerships since new. All of the exterior modifications have been fitted and sprayed professionally by a body shop and I have spent over £2000 on modifications to this car.

Engine Modifications:
K&N Panel Filter

Suspension Modifications:
-30mm Eibach Performance Spring Kit

Interior Modifications:
Vauxhall Velour floor mats
Seat Belt Shoulder Pads
SRI foot pedals

Exterior Modifications:
SRI front lower grille
Irmscher front lower spoiler
Irmscher side skirts
Irmscher rear roof spoiler
Irmscher twin round rear scilencer
Irmscher petrol cap cover
Debadged

Wheels & Tyres:
17" Wolfrace Voodoos II – Nankang tyres with loads of tread!

I am located in the Portsmouth/Fareham area of south Hampshire. I would urge any prospective buyers to come have a look, if so my e-mail address is: kane_r_lodge@hotmail.com send us e-mail and we can sort something out.

Once again asking price is £4500 ono I believe this is a fare price considering all the extra money, effort and care which this car has received. I will genuinely consider ALL offers as long as they're not too silly, so go on MAKE ME AN OFFER!!!

[Edited on 12-04-2007 by Korsa_Kane]
Korsa_Kane

9th Apr 07 at 14:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump
Korsa_Kane

11th Apr 07 at 22:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Price Reduced to 4600ono!
Korsa_Kane

12th Apr 07 at 20:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New pictures taken today...

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » *** Irmscher Vauxhall Corsa C 1.2 SXI *** 24 database queries in 0.0094781 seconds