corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My corsa c

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My corsa c
jmacd

User status: Offline
8th Apr 07 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fairy standard 06 sxi+.

16" speedlines.
debadged
de rub-stripped

and yes it does need lowering. Future mods- fit irmy grille, twin 3" backbox and lower 30mm.

http://profile.imageshack.us/user/jmacd/
Bez_SXi

8th Apr 07 at 19:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks nice mate... I would personally go a bit lower seeing as you're on 16's... your car though . Mine's down 40mm on 17's and looks spot on IMO. Other plans sound good

I narrowly missed out on having SXi+ spec.... it annoys me because as far as I'm aware the SXi+ doesn't cost any more for the extra spec than the SXi did... Vauxhall simply added the extra spec when the SXi became the SXi+? There's another 55 plate Corsa on my estate and guess what... it's an SXi+ . Must have narrowly missed out!!

Ohh and what makes it more annoying is that my logbook actually says my car is an SXi+, but it isn't!! How can this be? I kinda feel like I've been had... I've missed out on the factory window tints and more importantly a half leather interior

Sorry to hi-jack the thread by the way jmacd.... although it was dropping off the first page with no replies anyway
AndyKent

8th Apr 07 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Look nice! Would lower it a bit though - mine looks lower than that standard.

I got an SXI+ too - love the half leather and tints, really sets it apart and I got it for less than a second hand one

The SXI didn't become the plus version though - the SXI+ replaced the SRi but with less 'features'
SAL
Premium Member

8th Apr 07 at 20:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bez_SXi

8th Apr 07 at 20:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by aPk
Look nice! Would lower it a bit though - mine looks lower than that standard.

I got an SXI+ too - love the half leather and tints, really sets it apart and I got it for less than a second hand one

The SXI didn't become the plus version though - the SXI+ replaced the SRi but with less 'features'

You sure? Why is mine logged as an SXi+ then when it's clearly not? Mine's a 1.2 aswell... SRi's came in 1.4 and 1.8?
AndyKent

8th Apr 07 at 20:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can't answer why yours is logged incorrectly - dealer messed it up I guess.

The SRi was dropped for some reason. Vaux didn't want to be stuck with just the SXi so did the SXI plus too - you could get both at the same time so the SXI wasn't replaced.

My SXi+ is a 1.2 also.
jmacd

8th Apr 07 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ye thats standard suspension so it definately needs lowering may go 40mm
nova_gteuk

8th Apr 07 at 21:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good to see my old wheels again makes me want another set
jmacd

8th Apr 07 at 22:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

HA. Ye they look good dont they, just desperately needs to be lowered.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My corsa c 22 database queries in 0.0100780 seconds