corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » Few video clips of the pond and fish

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Few video clips of the pond and fish
drunkenfool

User status: Offline
16th Apr 07 at 19:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rick and Maverick feeding from my hand (3.5mb)
http://users.aber.ac.uk/mwp4/Rick%20and%20Maverick%20hand%20feeding.mp4

General clip of my fish. The Tancho Kohaku (white with orange spot on his head) is the new one that i got last week.
http://users.aber.ac.uk/mwp4/Koi%202.mp4

and a video of the pond and garden. Its still a work in progress, made a lot more progress in the last 2 weeks but its now on hold again for the next month pretty much until my exams at uni are over, then I will have loads of time to finish it properly! The stream is slowly taking shape, but it means lots of trips to the beach for stones The area around the top pond is eventually going to have decking, im in the process of flattening it at the moment using earth that I have dug out from the bank the other side of the pond, which I am also flattening ready to lay down more of the blue slate chips, put an ornamental bridge over the stream, and a bench where that green camping chair is at the moment. All the pipework and wiring will eventually be hidden properly, its just a temporary measure to get the new filter up and running asap! Im really pleased with it anyway, not bad for a student
http://users.aber.ac.uk/mwp4/Pond%201.mp4
Ally

20th Apr 07 at 15:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PICSSSSS
drunkenfool

22nd Apr 07 at 21:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Didnt the vids work? Ill get some pics up soon, but the camera on my phone has stopped working I can't finish off the other side of the pond yet cos the place that i got the stone chips from wont have any more in for another week or so, but ive done some more planting, buried some pipes, made a veg patch on the other side of the garden, and moved a really nice red acer from round the side of the house that was in a pot, to next to the stream, and got a spotlight underneath it lighting it up, looks wicked

New Poll