corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Polarizer

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Polarizer
James

User status: Offline
16th Apr 07 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just reading Vibrios automotive photography guide and he recommends using a polarizer. Can someone recommend a polarizer for a Canon 350D?

They seem to range from like £20 to hundreds. The cheaper the better TBH.

Thanks.
JonnyJ

16th Apr 07 at 21:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You should get one that fits your lens usually 67mm. Check Ebay, Hoya ones are good. I think i paid about £40 for mine which is a decent price
Scotty_B

17th Apr 07 at 11:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't bother with cheapo sub £20 ones they are hopeless. Get a B&W Kasemann Circular Polariser.
gianluigi

17th Apr 07 at 12:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get a hoya HMC CP get one off ebay TBH fo abour £30 for a 77mm one so smaller ones will be cheaper. if you are using it for the kit lens (58mm) you will have to focus then adjust it as the kit lens has a rotating front element

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Polarizer 23 database queries in 0.0093472 seconds