corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Rafa's missus is true red :)

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rafa's missus is true red :)
RyanSxi

User status: Offline
17th Apr 07 at 07:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Liverpool co-owner Tom Hicks has said Rafael Benitez's wife holds the key to keeping the Reds manager out of Real Madrid's clutches. Hicks said: "Rafa's under contract and he told me his wife has said that if he ever did go he would have to go without her because she is staying in Liverpool." (Various)

harsh
dave17

17th Apr 07 at 08:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hmmm

Liverpool

or

Madrid

Nath

17th Apr 07 at 08:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What I was thinking dave.
Tom

17th Apr 07 at 09:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seen where they live on the wirral no, thought not

I saw an audi a8 with h11cks on the reg outside the liverpool echo building yesterday, might have been him am gonna look in the echo today (also - there was a driver standing outside the door and he looked more butch than jason statham )
Nath

17th Apr 07 at 09:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've not seen where he lives, most expensive house in Liverpool apparently, but I have been to Liverpool before
Tom

17th Apr 07 at 09:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He lives on the wirral as far as I'm aware

BTW when you say you've been to liverpoolhave you been to every part, all the suburbs or just (guessing btw) to the city centre and near the football grounds?

I've been to milton keynes, very forgetful experience to be honest
dave17

17th Apr 07 at 10:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cmon Tom, this is a Liverpool vs MADRID topic though, there is no comparison
Nath

17th Apr 07 at 10:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dave17

Not sure why Milton Keynes has been bought into this? I wasn't aware of the Dons trying to poach Rafa
Nath

17th Apr 07 at 10:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom

BTW when you say you've been to liverpoolhave you been to every part, all the suburbs or just (guessing btw) to the city centre and near the football grounds?

Been to both football stadiums, shopping centre, train station (Liverpool Crime Sreeet), docks twice...... Seen plenty.

Tom

17th Apr 07 at 10:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:
Originally posted by Tom

Been to both football stadiums, shopping centre, train station (Liverpool Crime Sreeet), docks twice...... Seen plenty.

Dave what I'm getting at is that liverpool is not a dump (based on nath original post saying 'I've been to liverpool' in a derogitory sense).

The places where richer people live in any area are in general very nice, and crime rates etc in south wirral where rafa lives are some of the lowest in the country iirc all the houses certainly in irby are £2m+, sight see'ers and people going to a place for one day visits for football matches can;t make proper judgement is what I'm getting at
MarkM

17th Apr 07 at 10:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Tom

So just the centre then?
Tom

17th Apr 07 at 10:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The docks btw are frequented by all the football players and there's loads of other posh places in town frequented by scum. There's places i'd go and places i'd aviod differing times day or night, in that sense it's much the same as any other big or up and coming city
Tom

17th Apr 07 at 10:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Not sure why Milton Keynes has been bought into this? I wasn't aware of the Dons trying to poach Rafa

Because you are putting down the place where I live and work
MarkM

17th Apr 07 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Liverpool or Milton Keynes?

I know where I would sooner live..
Cosmo

17th Apr 07 at 13:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Liverpool is a very very nice city if you take the time to have a look round it properly.

Yes it has its bad areas (all cities do) but it has a lot of nice areas too.
Jules S
Premium Member

17th Apr 07 at 20:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just read on Yahoo that Benitez recently turned down Real and their double your money offer
Hammer

17th Apr 07 at 22:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't think the folk standing up for Liverpool are getting the point, you're talking about a fashion capital of the world with beautiful pieces of old architecture basked in sunshine all year round and a city in Britain where the country is half foreign and it rains all the time
Jules S
Premium Member

17th Apr 07 at 22:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
I don't think the folk standing up for Liverpool are getting the point, you're talking about a fashion capital of the world with beautiful pieces of old architecture basked in sunshine all year round and a city in Britain where the country is half foreign and it rains all the time

Well you tell me then....

He turned down a 100% payrise and all the benefits you have posted to stay at Anfield.

Makes you wonder what has been discussed between him and the directors in the boardroom
Hammer

18th Apr 07 at 08:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He's happy at Liverpool and enjoys the fans adulation and the fact there is less pressure than at a club like Madrid, that's from the horses mouth.
Tom

18th Apr 07 at 09:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hammer I get your point, the only reason i reacted was because nath started putting liverpool down (and not just comparatively with madrid).

Rafa's not stupid, he's got great backing from the board and the fans at liverpool and his life is not completely intruded on as I suspect it would be at real, also check out the last few managers relationship and departures etc.
Cosmo

18th Apr 07 at 09:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
you're talking about a fashion capital of the world with beautiful pieces of old architecture basked in sunshine all year round

no it isnt, and no its not!!
Tom

18th Apr 07 at 09:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^^ Confused with milan maybe
Hammer

18th Apr 07 at 09:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:
you're talking about a fashion capital of the world with beautiful pieces of old architecture basked in sunshine all year round

Madrid isn't one of the fashion capitals of the world

Also you're being picky with the sun one, the point i'm trying to make is the lifestyles are a world apart, not that i'm demeaning Liverpool in any way i've been brought up in Glasgow
Cosmo

18th Apr 07 at 10:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:

Madrid isn't one of the fashion capitals of the world

Also you're being picky with the sun one, the point i'm trying to make is the lifestyles are a world apart, not that i'm demeaning Liverpool in any way i've been brought up in Glasgow

no it isnt really. You'd class Barcelona as one in Spain, but not Madrid. Either way, it doesnt have much effect on the decision, as its still a beautiful city.
J da Silva

18th Apr 07 at 17:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Hmmm

Liverpool

or

Madrid

Liverpool IMO Madrid are allover the place, they've got nothing coming through the ranks, they haven't got a settled manager, no balanced team, and the squad don't get on.
Liverpool are a better unit at the moment, although Rafa managed like he's been drinking turps at the beginning of the season, he has shown he can organise teams against the top European sides.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Rafa's missus is true red :) 23 database queries in 0.0193591 seconds