corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Wanted » Automatic Corsa 1.0 , 1.2 or even 1.4

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Automatic Corsa 1.0 , 1.2 or even 1.4
corsaking

User status: Offline
21st Apr 07 at 22:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am new the the forums so I thought I would say hi to everyone . Anyway I am looking to buy a corsa and I need an automatic. Can I get a 1.0 litre auto as I have not been able to find any. If not I would like a 1.2 as this is going to be my first car so I need one which is going to be cheap to tax and insure. I will be looking to modify the car myself so I am looking to get one reletevily cheap so I can spend the rest of my money on the mods that I want. I am looking for a corsa b. I will look at any age, mileage etc as long as it is mechanically sound and in a good condition. Also I am not very fussy about the colour. If anyone has anything which they think may interest me let me know.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Wanted » Automatic Corsa 1.0 , 1.2 or even 1.4 24 database queries in 0.0845740 seconds