corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » intrest in 54plate corsa

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author intrest in 54plate corsa
adriches

User status: Offline
   25th Apr 07 at 17:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

basically i have had my pants down with my finance and i am going to pay the settlement figure very soon but due to how high the figure was i am so annoyed i want rid of the corsa all together
for now i am just wondering if there is any intrest in my car

*l.e.d rear lights have now been taken off and replaced with black sxi rear lights*

it is a 54 plate 1.2 sxi twinport
group 3 insurance
well looked after by myself
never caused a single problem except for timing chain which was sorted by vaux on warrenty, also all recalls that needed doing have been done by vaux
6 months warrenty remaining
will be getting taxed end of may
and first m.o.t not due till end of the year

exterior mods:

jc design front splitter custom fitted and smoothed into a facelift front bumper
fk automotive black angel eyes
eye brows, (unknown make)
colour coded arches all round
m3 sideskirts fitted to opposite side of car as usual to follow body lines of the car, fitted to standard sxi skirts for a perfect fit
colour coded rear bumper
gsi colour coded rear spoiler
holographic window tints
twin 3 1/2" back box exhaust made and fitted by exhaustsuk, lifetime warrenty

wheels & suspension

17" wolfrace zen wheels, 5 month old not a single scratch and loads of tread on tyres
lowered 30mm on eibach pro kit
also still have standard springs so could be highered if you desire

the interior is pretty standard, have all adapters for an aftermarket headunit, 6x9's in parcel shelf
the engine is standard but very clean and tidy

looking for £5,500 as it is though if there is no intrest my in some weeks split and sell as standard

[Edited on 25-04-2007 by adriches]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » intrest in 54plate corsa 24 database queries in 0.0510252 seconds