corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » paint!? i have no idea

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author paint!? i have no idea
EYE_ON_ME

User status: Offline
   1st May 07 at 15:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi iam looking for white Pearlescent Paint pictures?? and what is the diff between pearls and normal paint???and does it cost more £££ any info is greatful thanks
ed

1st May 07 at 16:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pearls have small bits of plastic in them which are like prysms. This makes the colour shift, for example, my Punto shifts from orange to red very slightly. Metalics have coarse silver bits in them to make the paint glisten in the sun and make the shade of the colour shift to a lighter shade.

Most paints cost about the same, high quality paint is pretty expensive. Expect to pay from about £50/litre for decent stuff.
Graeme
Premium Member

1st May 07 at 16:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

depend on the pearlecent, if u have an xiralyic (sp) colour then it would me expensive and as said depends on the type of paint.

to find a picture of pearlecent paints is hard to see on a screen as they change in the lights and angle to which you see them!

there are also many different types of pearls, some with only a very small change but some are very noticable!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » paint!? i have no idea 22 database queries in 0.1968770 seconds