corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » selling rm125 race rep mint condition

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author selling rm125 race rep mint condition
binxy16v

User status: Offline
8th May 07 at 18:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

now then m selling my rm125 chris albertine rep its a 94 with reg doc in absolutley mint condition! its just had new dick and pads fornt and bac newly serviced with new gear box oil and new rear tyre! front is mint still! i paid 1500 quid for it about 6 months ago but due to new house have to get rid i am looking for a grand but its worth a lot more! kicks up first time everytime and very fast for a 125 full motocross bike with stand and everything loads of spare plastics, kevlar seat protector! pics avaliable if you want! you will be mad to pass up on this offer!

i still have my drum kit for sale too if anybody is interested! also in mint condition! £150 worth of pearl cymbols full kit loads of fun will poss deliver!

[Edited on 08-05-2007 by binxy16v]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » selling rm125 race rep mint condition 24 database queries in 0.1516180 seconds