corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » Garage conversion (Pics)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Garage conversion (Pics)
ash87

User status: Offline
17th May 07 at 12:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello

Thought i would put some pics up of our spring project to convert the garage to a 4th bedroom. Moved into the house on 23rd dec finally settled so started on my bedroom so finally my sisters can have their own rooms plan is to keep the garage door so looks normal from outside as has window and doors to the rear and that also keeps small storage area.

Basic floor plan of what it is like (it was done in paint quickly no scale etc )

how the garage was when first moved in.

and some progress shots, first shows outside of garage where old door and window were etc.

this will be tidied up once room is done but isnt top of the list at the mo.

plenty of storage in the roof area, will have doors on aswell to hide stuff up there.

have new wooden pvcu door to replace the shit red one

will get more pics when decorated and stuff, all plastering done now just electrics to do, lay flooring, skirting and then painting. Its being done between jobs at weekend so hopefully done by june

[Edited on 17-05-2007 by ash87]

New Poll