corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » coolent levels

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author coolent levels
Toby
Premium Member

User status: Offline
21st May 07 at 17:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just filled up my coolent after clearing my air lock, and ive put about1/2 a cenremetere above the cool line is this a problem and if it is how do i empty it?
DAZ1985

21st May 07 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cool line isnt it min and max line?

Wouldnt be a problem than much over the max line

Wouldnt let it be below the min though
Toby
Premium Member

21st May 07 at 18:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it just says level when cool, dont think it should be a prob il keep an eye on it
DAZ1985

21st May 07 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I line in the middle of the header tank?

If it is that and only half a cm over then i wouldnt worry but if you feel its wrong and want get it back below the line then easiest way would be to siphon it out for how much you got take out
Toby
Premium Member

21st May 07 at 18:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much does the header tank hold i reckon, cos when i cleared the thwe air lock i lost near enough the whole header tanks worth and ive only got a litrew to fill it back up with
DAZ1985

21st May 07 at 18:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2litres probs header tank only maybe 2.5
Toby
Premium Member

21st May 07 at 21:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers

New Poll