corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Astra Sri/Gsi tastefully modded

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall Astra Sri/Gsi tastefully modded
KellySRI

User status: Offline
   22nd May 07 at 16:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am selling my astra 2.0 sri as i am wanting turbo power. Its a 2000 in star silver, its has a gsi bodykit with evo 2 spoiler and irmscher electric and heated mirrors. The interior is half leather/alcantara and has the irmscher gearknob, mats, doorpins, taxdisc and pedals. The steering wheel was done to match the rest of the interior by gibson and boyne which sets the inside off.

The engine is a 2.0xev which has ported and polished head, courtney cams,courtney-sport 64mm inlarged throttle body, cool stat, lexmaul manifold with full stainless system, performance air filter and chrome detailing.

Theres a dvd in glovebox a 7inch pop out telly in the console.

The wheels are 18" Dare X4 with 215/35/18 pradas and its lowered 60/40 with eibach suspension kit.

Theres loads more so contact me if seriously interested.
Paul. 07791513004.
£4000

Fear

25th May 07 at 11:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got any more pics?

what turbo power you after?
Mark330d

25th May 07 at 11:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that interior is awesome, good luck with the sale mate.
Cupra Steve
Banned

25th May 07 at 13:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats lovely. Shame it's not got a GSI lump! Bump for a nice motor.
SetH

25th May 07 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lack of proper pics and details?? ie mileage? SH? basically all the important stuff, will you be posting a full spec and anymore pics?

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Astra Sri/Gsi tastefully modded 24 database queries in 0.0153439 seconds