corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » bk299 17" alloys

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author bk299 17" alloys
b_killer_c

User status: Offline
22nd May 07 at 19:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have for sale these bk racing 299 17 inch alloys - I bought them to use as winter wheels for the corsa, but I just never drove the corsa, so they never got used. So now the summer is here, they might aswell go - the funds can go to pay for the new install.
This is them on my mates RS, he ran about with them for a while, just for added coolness.

The tyres are toyo proxes, two of them are t1/s and the other 2 are t1/r's, all four are in excellent condition.

The wheels themselves are in good condition, they are not buckled, or kerbed at all, but the finish has anodised slightly, not noticeable until up close.

Looking for a pick-up preferably, as postage seems such a hassle, and would be at your own cost.
I paid 350 for em in exactly the same condition.

£ 300 ono, open to sensible offers.

b_killer_c

23rd May 07 at 16:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump
b_killer_c

24th May 07 at 11:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump
b_killer_c

26th May 07 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » bk299 17" alloys 24 database queries in 0.3975270 seconds