corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Corsa 1.2 Ls gd little runner!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall Corsa 1.2 Ls gd little runner!
BOYR4C3R

User status: Offline
31st May 07 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1997 Vauxhall corsa 1.2 Ls

Flame red
9Months M.o.t
3Months tax

Sport interior, sport alloys and clocks, alarm. Black angel eyes. Lowerd 40mm all round on springs i think.
Cums with Cd player Fli 1000w sub and amp

Bad bits
Slight knocking noise at front passenger side when breaking, and i think the tracking is out. Somebody tryed to break in but didnt get into the car but damaged the drives lock..so dosn't lock from outside on drivers side. Needs new backbox, speedo currently not working!

I took all my interior, clocks and alloys of my old corsa sport, so the clocks are showing 92K but on the m.o.t certificate with my original clocks says just under 60K.
not in any rush at ll to sell

£800 ono
Located in huddersfield

cheers
jamie

post a few pics later

[Edited on 31-05-2007 by BOYR4C3R]

[Edited on 31-05-2007 by BOYR4C3R]
BOYR4C3R

1st Jun 07 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any1 tell me how i can put a few pics up??
craig_s

1st Jun 07 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have you got the pics on photobucket or image shack?if you have just put
[ i m g]and insert the the link here[/ i mg ] but dont put spaces between the letters img

[Edited on 01-06-2007 by sri power]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Corsa 1.2 Ls gd little runner! 24 database queries in 0.0075212 seconds