corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » where can i get irmscher soft stars from?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author where can i get irmscher soft stars from?
corsa_rob

User status: Offline
   4th Jun 07 at 19:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey guys just wondering where i can get irmscher sftstars from i know LMF are doing em cheap at the moment £280 delivered...works out as £480 with tyres...can i buy them anywhere online for about this much or less?

195/45/16's??? anyone got a kwick pic of softstars with this fitment of tyres on??

shall i go with LMF? or anywhere else gonna have em cheaper? lol

gonna have to buy the alloys then the tyres a month later...how fustrating..unless some knows sumwhere cheaper than blackcircles for tyres also...???

cheers in advancedlol
Robin
Premium Member

4th Jun 07 at 19:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You won't get them cheaper than LMF.

What tyres are they for £200?
corsa_rob

4th Jun 07 at 19:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yoko A539's...which ive not been very inpressed with as i have them at the moment...not good in the wet like
Toby
Premium Member

4th Jun 07 at 19:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

irsmcher-bits.com want 520 without tyres you get a bargin there

[Edited on 04-06-2007 by CorsaB4ever]
Robin
Premium Member

4th Jun 07 at 19:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You'll get better tyres than that for £200.

If you buy the wheels from LMF and get the tyres from mytyres.com or rochford tyres, you can pick the tyres you want instead of settling for the Yokos.
Toby
Premium Member

4th Jun 07 at 19:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get uniroyals and toyos in 195/40 for bout 170 from mytyres
Greg_M

4th Jun 07 at 19:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just about anywhere, they are as common as VXR's now
corsa_rob

4th Jun 07 at 19:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

only considered yokos as they cheap and at least i know wot they like to drive on...wot wud be better at the price im looking at...yokos seem to be same as budget but aint rated as a budget tyre...dont wantr budget like lol! i knew irmscher bits wanted £520...just wondered if the was anywhere else...i can see myself increasing my overdraft though lol...only got a £50 incase i forget insurance payment...on other hand u guys cud all put 50p into a kittie for me lol right i'll checkout mytyres...cheers
corsa_rob

4th Jun 07 at 19:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right cudnt find any 195/45/16 tyres...soo checked out 40s instead... PROXES T1-R 195/40 R16 80V RF are £47 but they are a summer tyre...might be worth a try???
corsa_rob

4th Jun 07 at 19:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right go 45s up now :s wierd...they all summer tyres...might just use mytres.co.uk... but then i gotta get sumone to fit em local...black circles has a place across from my work...
marklawton

4th Jun 07 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

uniroyal rainsports r the best tyres ive used and alot of people on here swear by them
Toby
Premium Member

4th Jun 07 at 19:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by marklawton
uniroyal rainsports r the best tyres ive used and alot of people on here swear by them

espically at 45 quid a corner
corsa_rob

4th Jun 07 at 19:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cool i'll check them all out guys...ordering the softstars when the missus pays me back

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » where can i get irmscher soft stars from? 22 database queries in 0.0111639 seconds