corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall nova merit project

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall nova merit project
dose

User status: Offline
10th Jun 07 at 17:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OK chaps shes for sale....*awaits comments* :roll:

bought ANOTHER nova so she has to go...

K plate
3 door hatch
1.2 spi
5 speed
58k a think
I'm 3rd owner(would have been second but changed a hand by misfortune lol)
mot till september
Mint interior
original cassete deck(code complete)
All original owners manuals etc....
wheel trims*woo*
RAC badged...yass!!!

I bought this a few months ago...well maybe over 1 anyways...back arches wer gone to say the least ..so onto panel place got arches sent out..got local guy who works for CRAMS to fire them on for a cost of £140 and £30 for panels... drivers door has seen better days ...so i bought a door from a mate for £30.

Car was a non runner..so down to basics....ooops no spark so replacement distributer..all is well and sounds spot on...

plan was to go sleeper but i came across ANOTHER clean one so had to grab it..needs must as they say...

Bump strips are their just been removed back arches are oin primer untill i got the car painted but as explained it wont be getting done.

I bought 60mm lowering springs
284mm brake conversion and cesaros...but all will be sold seperatly...

I am not looking for a deal with a carrot nor a onion a bottle of ginger and 30bob....just cash please thanks!
£350

dose

11th Jun 07 at 18:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

someone?
wilson_sri

11th Jun 07 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Drop the price to 180 and il take it
dose

11th Jun 07 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by wilson_sri
Drop the price to 180 and il take it

Reality check ma son
wilson_sri

11th Jun 07 at 22:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

End of the day mate its still a nova, and one that needs a lot of work, im just wanting it to build a stock rod...if you change your mind gimme a shout
dose

11th Jun 07 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
End of the day mate its still a nova, and one that needs a lot of work, im just wanting it to build a stock rod...if you change your mind gimme a shout

As is urs....

I paid £350 for the car...30 for panels...140 to get put on by guy from crams...and 30 for a door...can i ask what needs done

Quarters need paint...door needs fitting...i would replace front wings...maybe tax it and drive it...Nothing mechanical needs done...and not ALOT of work needs doing either...feel free to come look...i have a ramp..only come with cash though
wilson_sri

12th Jun 07 at 16:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Exactly, mines is a very clean GSI and its only worth 1500, so dont see how this is worth 350? Sounds like a lot of work to me. needs a lot of paint, new front wings new door and theres probably rust on bonnet and boot and it needs taxed! In reality it needs a full strip down and paintjob to get it upto a half decent standard, so looking at 1500-1600 quid just for the bodywork? Sorry cheif its just not worth what your asking, would maybe be if it had tax...I think novas blind you

[Edited on 12-06-2007 by wilson_sri]
dose

12th Jun 07 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Exactly, mines is a very clean GSI and its only worth 1500, so dont see how this is worth 350? Sounds like a lot of work to me. needs a lot of paint, new front wings new door and theres probably rust on bonnet and boot and it needs taxed! In reality it needs a full strip down and paintjob to get it upto a half decent standard, so looking at 1500-1600 quid just for the bodywork? Sorry cheif its just not worth what your asking, would maybe be if it had tax...I think novas blind you

OK if we are gonna get down to paint...If any one buys the gsaye...or i if was i would NEED to paint it as i cant drive cars with two tone paint....just mite be me though....

1500-1600 for a 2 wings and a door and quarters done to get painted...OFT YAHOOR SIR Must be some job...who painting it fooking michealangelo

Probably rust on bonnet?under?.....NOPE
boot? NOPE

I am the one selling the car boss i know the car and know wat needs done and what dont...

I am asking 350...which anyone with sense knows is a bargian for a solid shelll...OK mines not original cause I had to get arches on it...but what nova aint

Oh never been welded!!!

[Edited on 12-06-2007 by dose]
wilson_sri

12th Jun 07 at 22:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im not even gona bother with you. Im not the type thats going to sit behind a pc and throw personal comments about, id rather to it face to face as thats how iv been brought up. I was trying to be nice and honest, but not too harsh. But then you had to come out with the cheeky c unt comments in every reply, trying to rip my car, even though you had complety differant things to say about it in the past? 2 face lassie comes to mind but that last one just took the utter piss. Il seriously be having words with you next time i see you, doubt you will be giving it out then without a screen to protect you? Thought you were a pretty decent guy, guess i was wrong.

dose

12th Jun 07 at 23:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Im not even gona bother with you. Im not the type thats going to sit behind a pc and throw personal comments about, id rather to it face to face as thats how iv been brought up. I was trying to be nice and honest, but not too harsh. But then you had to come out with the cheeky c unt comments in every reply, trying to rip my car, even though you had complety differant things to say about it in the past? 2 face lassie comes to mind but that last one just took the utter piss. Il seriously be having words with you next time i see you, doubt you will be giving it out then without a screen to protect you? Thought you were a pretty decent guy, guess i was wrong.

catch ye on msn
big eck

13th Jun 07 at 17:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I love the internert
dose

13th Jun 07 at 22:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SOLD!!!!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall nova merit project 24 database queries in 0.0114319 seconds