corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » anyone with a DS.. WIRELESS GAMING

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author anyone with a DS.. WIRELESS GAMING
Jas

User status: Offline
10th Jun 07 at 19:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On mario karts how would I play someone online? via wifi?
Jas

10th Jun 07 at 19:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and also.... can I play people on some game even if they dont have same game, as it says multiplayer with opponent without mario kart ds
ssj_kakarot

10th Jun 07 at 19:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

some games support one cart multiplayer, e.g castlevania. games with full online surport generally wont, you also have to be in the same room for it to work over direct wirleless link rather than through the interwebs.

to play online on mariokart kart is really easy just choose the online option and then click connect and it will automatically find some one for you to play with if your using the interweb over wifi connection.

you can also get some ones friend code and play them directly, so you can play your own friends ect.

you can also play directly through wireless link ds -> ds and not go through the interweb, obviously you have to be within a reasonable distance for this to work , e.g same house.

hope that helped.

[Edited on 10-06-2007 by ssj_kakarot]
Jas

10th Jun 07 at 19:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ssj_kakarot
some games support one cart multiplayer, e.g castlevania. games with full online surport generally wont, you also have to be in the same room for it to work over direct wirleless link rather than through the interwebs.

to play online on mariokart kart is really easy just choose the online option and then click connect and it will automatically find some one for you to play with if your using the interweb over wifi connection.

you can also get some ones friend code and play them directly, so you can play your own friends ect.

you can also play directly through wireless link ds -> ds and not go through the interweb, obviously you have to be within a reasonable distance for this to work , e.g same house.

hope that helped.

[Edited on 10-06-2007 by ssj_kakarot]

as I can play mario karts, fifa 2007 wireless with one card, will give it a go with a mate

whats your code mate?
ssj_kakarot

10th Jun 07 at 20:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no idea what me code is ill look it up some time, none of my friends have a ds so i never bothered.

Jas

10th Jun 07 at 21:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ssj_kakarot
no idea what me code is ill look it up some time, none of my friends have a ds so i never bothered.

u2u me the code and il add you

New Poll