corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Will Sheffield be reinstated tomorrow?

Poll: Will Sheffield be reinstated tomorrow?
  Yes
  No

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Will Sheffield be reinstated tomorrow?
Marc

User status: Offline
   17th Jun 07 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=472296&CPID=8&clid=21&lid=2&title=McCabe+expecting+redemption&channel=football_home&

I don't think they wii btw!!!
Cosmo

17th Jun 07 at 18:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hope they arent, and dont think they will be.
Marc

17th Jun 07 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its a farce if they are and their chairman is living in a fairy tale land!
MarkM

17th Jun 07 at 18:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Will they fuck...they were relegated as they were shite...not because West Ham are cheating badgers...

They only had to beat a woeful Wigan team at home to stay up and they still couldnt manage that...

Gavin
Premium Member

17th Jun 07 at 19:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hope they do but the whole situation is a farce!

If SHU had Tevez playing for them then the baldes would have finished top 16. Tevez picked up so many points for WHU and SINGLE-HANDEDLY saved WHU from the fizzy pop league

WHU have broken the rules hence the 5-6million pound punishment but we all know thats a feeble punishment and its spare change to Eggert. WHU had an unfair advantage and the punishment should have been the docking of points.

I cant see the F.A. relegating WHU now as they dont have the balls. Instead, SHU will be compensated with a few million and then the F.A. will kick the whole thing kicked to one side as they do with everything else.

[Edited on 17-06-2007 by Gavin]

pew pew pew pewwwww
MarkM

17th Jun 07 at 19:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gavin

If SHU had Tevez playing for them then the baldes would have finished top 16.

Not a chance...the league was in your own hands...if your not good enough to beat a woeful Wigan at home then your not good enough for the prem...west ham had some good results along the way (beating arsenal etc)

IMHO
Gavin
Premium Member

17th Jun 07 at 19:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MarkM
quote:

Not a chance...the league was in your own hands...if your not good enough to beat a woeful Wigan at home then your not good enough for the prem...west ham had some good results along the way (beating arsenal etc)

IMHO

I aint a SHU Fan - they are shit and so are wigan but WHU were'nt far off them... didnt SHU cane WHU 3 nil?

Come-on... you really think you would have won most of your games WITHOUT Tevez?

pew pew pew pewwwww
shawboy

17th Jun 07 at 19:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hope not otherwise we will want compo.
chris-sri

17th Jun 07 at 19:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would rather see West HAm in the Premiership next year than Sheffield United tbh. The decision has been made it should not be reversed. Referees make bad decisions week in week out that could have as bigger impact. If they reverse this then everytime someone doesn't get their own way they will kick up and expect it to be reversed.
MarkM

17th Jun 07 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gavin im not WHU fan...

Im just stating what my opinion is
Russ

17th Jun 07 at 20:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they will never be, the fa would look silly, the fa hate looking silly, so they wont
jr

17th Jun 07 at 21:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as lovely as it sounds

as far as im aware, tommrow is a arbritration (sp) which looks to see if the descision was right

as far as im aware it cant be over turned
jr

17th Jun 07 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I hope they do but the whole situation is a farce!

If SHU had Tevez playing for them then the baldes would have finished top 16. Tevez picked up so many points for WHU and SINGLE-HANDEDLY saved WHU from the fizzy pop league Yep, he scored some goal's, but noble, neill and green played like ledgends in the last 2 months, like tevex

WHU have broken the rules hence the 5-6million pound punishment but we all know thats a feeble punishment and its spare change to Eggert. WHU had an unfair advantage and the punishment should have been the docking of points. Please remind me, yes we broke rule U18, like sheffield united (whats that, you havent heard about that one yet , it involves kabbas transfer, and they broke the same rule as us, but the media for one dont seem to have picked up on this, and also think we fielded an illigal player, which was never the case )

I cant see the F.A. relegating WHU now as they dont have the balls. Instead, SHU will be compensated with a few million and then the F.A. will kick the whole thing kicked to one side as they do with everything else.

the fa can give the 5.5 million for all i care, We did not relegate SU, they went down as they were shit

[Edited on 17-06-2007 by jr]
jr

17th Jun 07 at 21:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by MarkM
quote:

IMHO

I aint a SHU Fan - they are shit and so are wigan but WHU were'nt far off them... didnt SHU cane WHU 3 nil?

Come-on... you really think you would have won most of your games WITHOUT Tevez?

we finished 15th in the end ?

sheff beat us, and we beat them, diffrence is we arsenal twice, man united twice, drew and anfield, and got points in bad places, we just couldnt beat the teams around us
jr

17th Jun 07 at 21:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mccabe has just got a grilling on SSN about the kabba thing

and then reacted to the question

"doesnt it come down to you not winnng enough matches"

his reply was

"if we had carlos Tevez we would have"

Cosmo

17th Jun 07 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I cant be arsed reading all this as had a drink but...

SU played shite. WHU played shite. Man U are shite (Marc!!!!) but at the end of the day SU went down due to having less points, so should stay down and stick with it.
Marc

17th Jun 07 at 22:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
I cant be arsed reading all this as had a drink but...

SU played shite. WHU played shite. Liverpool are shite (Marc!!!!) but at the end of the day SU went down due to having less points, so should stay down and stick with it.

Agreed.
Cosmo

17th Jun 07 at 23:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Agreed youve been drinking or agreed with what I drunkenly said?

Either way I think we have reached a new height in our relationship tonight!
dave17

18th Jun 07 at 08:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont think Cosmo realises whats happened here

But they wont get re-instated, will look soooo embarassing for the FA and IMO, points mean prizes, Sheff didnt have enough to stay up. Also like JR says, WHU picked up points in hard places, the badgers
Jamie Walby

18th Jun 07 at 09:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im still curious as to why they SHOULD of been docked points? why should they have been docked points?
Nath

18th Jun 07 at 09:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie Walby
Im still curious as to why they SHOULD of been docked points? why should they have been docked points?

SU are claiming that with Tevez not being properly registered they picked up points they shouldn't have.

It all boils down to SU being shit and not being able to beat a wank Wigan team at their own stadium.
Jamie Walby

18th Jun 07 at 10:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No I know why they are asking for them to be docked points. What I was getting at is people saying WHU SHOULD have been docked points. Im saying why should they. Theres no precedent for a similar case so its not like they had previous cases to go on etc.....

The FA made their decision so IMO SU should STFU.
Nath

18th Jun 07 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The docking of points has happened in the past in the top flight, but not for an offence similar to this IIRC.

Agreed though, SU should STFU.
rob_zetec

18th Jun 07 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we aint that wank think im the only latics fan on here lol

At the end of the day it all came down to the final day, and SU had to beat us, and they didnt, they knew what they had to do and they couldnt manage it, to be honest i would rather see west ham in the premiership next season.
Nath

18th Jun 07 at 11:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robi_GSI
we aint that wank think im the only latics fan on here lol

At the end of the day it all came down to the final day, and SU had to beat us, and they didnt, they knew what they had to do and they couldnt manage it, to be honest i would rather see west ham in the premiership next season.

Was a bit harsh I suppose.

But, they were firm favourites to avoid the drop and had what looked to be the easiest fixture. But they fucked it.

No sympathy.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Will Sheffield be reinstated tomorrow? 24 database queries in 0.0127828 seconds