corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » renault espace splitter

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author renault espace splitter
corsa-s-wales

User status: Offline
18th Jun 07 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

finally got my hands on one,will hopefully be fitting it tomorrow.just got a few question before i do it.do i need to remove the original corsa splitter to get a good fit?or can i fit it in front of it? i have put the splitter up against the bumper and obviously its longer is it best to trim the same amount off each end? or do i cut it in half and the middle out??

as anyone got any pictures of these splitters fitted?
mattievRS

18th Jun 07 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

beat to take old splitter off and use it to measure up the new one then it will fit better than guess work.Then fit it with self tappers mate.
corsa-s-wales

18th Jun 07 at 18:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is the original splitter is to get off?its a v-grill bumper i know the splitter on the older bumpers just pulled off. but i cant see how to get this one off
mattievRS

18th Jun 07 at 19:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

should clip off if you squeeze the clips from behing the bumper mate.

New Poll