corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » BTCC @ Oulton

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BTCC @ Oulton
ed_jones

User status: Offline
24th Jun 07 at 20:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good days racing.

cant say i recognised any c.s people.

just wondered, i saw gsi parked up on the bank near the lake with new corsa d split rims on. just wondered if theyre on here as i liked the look of the wheels.

also when leaving someone in a corsa beeped at me as they sore the c.s stickers in my window. sorry i didnt beep back, horn seemed to stop working. hello whoever you were.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

24th Jun 07 at 20:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

random dav?
ed_jones

24th Jun 07 at 22:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

duno, they would look nice in antra i think. might look for a set to try
Adam-D

25th Jun 07 at 06:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it was me who beeped, i was in ma sport

ps i was sittin in ma mates corsa c as i was eating, so didnt want food in my car,

[Edited on 25-06-2007 by Adam-D]
random dav
Premium Member

25th Jun 07 at 09:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah that was me parked up near the mud pit i saw your car but didnt see you about. Was a good day, glad I went on Saturday and had a proper look around

WRLFC !

Project cars
ed_jones

25th Jun 07 at 20:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aah, dav, di you see that nice BMW M5 get stuck. what was he thinking trying to drive through that mud pit in a car with that much power
random dav
Premium Member

25th Jun 07 at 20:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got a photo of that, I'm gonna stick them up tomorrow, we was just laughing at all the idiots getting stuck. The woman in the Astra was the best her husband went mad at her

WRLFC !

Project cars
ed_jones

26th Jun 07 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

missed the astra. i was just up the hill on the row of cars that went from the back of where the beemer got stuck. i was hidden by a 4x4
Gaz

26th Jun 07 at 20:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was there, some random guy asked me about my roll-cage

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » BTCC @ Oulton 24 database queries in 0.0133979 seconds