corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » MANTZEL Inlet FOR SALE!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author MANTZEL Inlet FOR SALE!
Andyrs1800

User status: Offline
26th Jun 07 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a inlet for sale off my 1.4 sport, I am fitting a C20XE so its no use to me, I have all the parts to fit it, I have never driven the car with it fitted so i cant tell you what its like, I will get pics ASAP,

Offers for now while i work out what its worth, Collection only please,

Cheers
Corsa_davies

26th Jun 07 at 21:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what are these worth mate
scotish~sport

26th Jun 07 at 21:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what would u take 4 it mate do u have all fitting parts u2u me a price please i am after one do u have instruction's etc
Andyrs1800

29th Jun 07 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have been told that they are worth £350, i have a few people interested in this, I have sum1 who can collect it on sunday who has offered £300, now this has been the best offer so far and if i dont get a better offer soon he will take it as this will save me messing about also, cheers,
scotish~sport

29th Jun 07 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can u post mate?
Andyrs1800

1st Jul 07 at 13:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The inlet is off the car and i still have no buyer, i'm in no mega rush so its first with a good offer who can collect, its to big and heavy to mess about posting, + i work 6 days a week,

It comes with throttle body (1.4), rubber induction pipe, metal induction pice with hole drilled for airflow meter thats also included, new gasket, all the pipes needed to connect,

I have pics on my phone that i can send,

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » MANTZEL Inlet FOR SALE! 24 database queries in 0.0065780 seconds