corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Astra GSi (J)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Astra GSi (J)
astraforsale

User status: Offline
27th Jun 07 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Due to work commitments I have to get rid of my Astra and have purchased a diesel!

Vauxhall Astra GSi (J) C20XE
Black
Regular servicing.
MOT expires OCT 07
TAX expired

Engine
C20xe
Courtney powercap
Magnex twin oval stainless exhaust

Wheels & Tyres
17" League Tantrums with all nearly new mid range tyres

Suspension
Standard

Exterior
Standard except for Steinmetz lower boot spoiler

Interior
Standard

Security
Clifford cat 1 alarm, unsure of exact model number

The vehicle has no other modifications and has the following defects : Broken offside wing mirror glass (can be replaced before sale), Missing rear tow eye cover, Small wear patch on drivers side seat on bolster approx size of a matchbox, Slightly noisy tappets (normal for a C20XE of this age) and intermitantly the engine management comes on showing a fault 31 - crankshaft sensor. The general condition is good and very much what you would expect of a vehicle this age, the rear arches are clean with only a slight bubble on the nearside.

I am expecting around £900 and wouldn't be interested in less as I am quite prepared to break the vehicle and sell in pieces.

Thanks for your time and if anyone is interested please send me a PM, however please bear with me as I do not have access to my laptop every day. I will also be on holiday for the next 5 days so will not be able to answer any questions or respond to any interest untill my return.

The car is currently located near Norwich, Norfolk however I can arrange for the vehicle to be viewed or delivered elsewhere at a cost.

Regards...
astraforsale

29th Jun 07 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All PMs replied
astraforsale

29th Jun 07 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just to re-iterate the answer in numerous U2U's, the price at this stage is £900 and with the amount of interest currently in the vehicle I am not interested in lower offers. Thanks.
astraforsale

1st Jul 07 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Up
Rob_Lee
Banned

2nd Jul 07 at 06:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pics matey?

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Astra GSi (J) 24 database queries in 0.0068200 seconds