corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Seat Leon FR 150 1.9TDI Bright Red

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Seat Leon FR 150 1.9TDI Bright Red
Bicuptheback

User status: Offline
4th Jul 07 at 19:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi everyone.
I have or sale a seat leon fr150 1.9TDI in bright red. It has done 33000 miles on a 05 plate. Its got 17inch alloys electric windows six disc changer traction control parking sensers on the rear bumper etc. Its a great car and does stupid miles to the gallon. Specially for the power its got. This really is a great car and will be sad to see it go. The reason i am wanting to sell it is because i am looking into buying another property and the money will come in handy as a deposit. There is a slight scuff under the front bumper but nothing visable unless you look hard. If you have any questions please call/text me on 07870800512 or email me on bicuptheback@aol.com
Thanks for taking time and looking.

Neil

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME POST SOME PICTURES IF I SEND THEM TO YOU!!??

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Seat Leon FR 150 1.9TDI Bright Red 24 database queries in 0.0100589 seconds