corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Sacchi says Adriano should join Liverpool / swipe at Torres

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sacchi says Adriano should join Liverpool / swipe at Torres
Cosmo

User status: Offline
8th Jul 07 at 01:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Adriano Must Leave Inter, Suggests Sacchi For the former national team coach, the Brazilian striker should find another team for his own good.

Arrigo Sacchi had very harsh words for Inter with regards to Adriano, where the Brazilian is being touted to leave the Nerazzurri in the coming weeks following his off the pitch antics.

"He must leave for his own good," declared Sacchi to 'Teleradiostereo' on Thursday evening.

"He could return to be the Adriano I had at Parma, an extraordinary striker. A talent like his should not be wasted.

"For example, I would have seen magnificently Adriano at Liverpool, with the Reds he would have returned to the levels which he deserves. He would have been more useful to Liverpool than Fernando Torres.

"The sum spent for the Spanish player is too high in my opinion. I have been following him for years, he is still a hot prospect, but he is not that champion which justifies almost 40 million Euros."

I kind of agree with the guy.

I would of taken Adriano over ANY other forward this summer (possibly Eto!). He has all the attribute to be amazing in the Prem..stength, pace, skill. If he had the right coach then he could shift the weight and be a big force again.

And agree what he said about Torres, he is a huge prospect but hasnt got the most experience at the top level (In euro games anyway) so it is a massive price to pay for someone who could be a big risk.
Russ

8th Jul 07 at 05:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i hate adriano, only cos on pes he is over rated lol.

i think you've done better with torres, rafa, fergusson and wenger have a nack for nuturing young talent into amazing players (crouch couldnt get a look in his club side before liverpool and now he's always in the england squad usualy in starting 11 - rooney and ronaldo speak for themselves the way they have come on, so do RVP and Cesc) torres could/should do great things under rafa, where as adriano is more of a Jose player, already developed, requires no work.
Jules

8th Jul 07 at 10:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Adriano has the most potential I have seen since the original phenom - Ronaldo, the guy can be amazing, the problem we've had with him at Inter this year is his partyboy lifestyle which he doesn't seem to want to get rid of, it's bullshit to say that being at Inter (the Italian champions for two years running) is harming his career - the only person doing that is Adriano himself and his cronies that hang around him, yes he's fallen out with Mancini a few times but it's always been over the same thing - Adriano being out late at nightclubs and turning up for training not in the best of shape.
TBH if he doesn't sort himself out this season (our most critical as Juve are back and AC will start on 0 points like everyone else) then he can kindly fuck off!
Cosmo

8th Jul 07 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think that is why he is saying he needs to leave - the fact he has that sort of life style there. Dont think it has anything to do with the quality of your team!

Wish we had signed him
strick206

8th Jul 07 at 11:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I agree, adriano is a fantastic player, and i would also have took him over torres,

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Sacchi says Adriano should join Liverpool / swipe at Torres 23 database queries in 0.0048571 seconds