corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » GSI bodykit...? where?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author GSI bodykit...? where?
Ash_EP3

User status: Offline
   14th Jul 07 at 23:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have noticed that alot of people tend to buy a sport and then put a GSI bodykit on it.... where abouts would you be able to get one of these?
Robin
Premium Member

14th Jul 07 at 23:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ebay
classifieds on here or other sites
vauxhall
pdwhelan

15th Jul 07 at 05:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you are lucky you might be able to pick a full GSI kit up quite cheap. £200'ish but dont expect it to be mint. A mint kit would cost roughly £250-£350. Make sure all jacking point covers are there etc and any other smaller things such as the l peice (dont know the correct part name)

I'm sure someone can name off all the parts you require with a rough price of each if you decide to buy it seperately over time. Start off with the front bumper if you do though

New Poll