corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » my mk3 astra xe'd and nitroused

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author my mk3 astra xe'd and nitroused
bonelorry

User status: Offline
   27th Jul 07 at 23:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

after much pondering and looking at other cars i have decided to put my astra up for sale to see what sort of interest i get.

i bought the car off a chap called phil w on mk3oc back in march as a non runner, it was basically a rolling shell heres the link to the original for sale thread....

http://www.mk3oc.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13104

since buying the car its had a small fortune spent on it to make it into what i think is a great car,

the old engine was binned a 1994 astra gsi engine with 100k miles went in along with f20 box and it had a service, since the engine had covered 100k i decided to give it a bit of a rebuild aswell as replacing many parts on the car.

heres the link to the engine conversion which was installed by gmh auto's in staffordshire

http://www.mk3oc.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16619

heres a spec of the car

CAR - 1995 1.8 16v ceramic blue astra sport standard shell with gsi back lights, smoked headlights, smoked indicators and smoked side repeaters, full set of vauxhall mudflaps and 1.4 16v badge

ENGINE - 1994 dizzyless c20xe fitted from astra gsi with f20 box, done 100k miles, block proffesionally honed, early xe forged pistons fitted with new rings, new gates cambelt with new rollers, new waterpump, new headgasket, all new other gaskets (including sump) and camshaft seals, new thermostat, new coolant temp sensor, brand new full janspeed exhaust system with de-cat, new magnecore kv-85 ht leads, 1 grade colder ngk plugs and a full service 1000 miles ago.

NITROUS - 1 year old wizards of nos streetblaster kit, 11ib bottle, wizards of nos bottle heater (new type) with pressure gauge, tps throttle switch, currently running 50bhp jets

BRAKES - standard 256mm front discs and standard rear discs with calipers painted black loads left on the pads

SUSPENSION - full koni top adjustable kit, 40mm koni lowering springs and new bottom arms fited with powerflex bushes this cost me over £400

WHEELS AND TYRES - standard astra sport 15" alloys repainted in a light grey colour, 195/50r15 82v goodyear hydragrip tyres which have covered 2000miles

INTERIOR - standard sport tigerstripe recaros, twin airbag dash, irmscher titanium gearknob,

many people know this car on mk3oc and can vouch for its condition, it isnt a concours car like many other 12 year old vauxhalls but it is very very tidy for its age both inside and out and the engine is a superb xe which is hard to find these days, it pulls spot on with loads of torque and handles stupidly well with the koni's on. it has surprised a few people in far more expensive cars which makes it a real sleeper and great fun to drive.

the car is mot'd till november 2nd and taxed till october, and i am located in the sheffield area. theres no reason why it shouldnt sail through its next mot as evertything is pretty much new and it passed its last mot with no problems.

i want £1600 for the car which i think is very fair for its condition and spec, the wizards of nos nitrous kit is still installed on the car and if someone wants it leaving on then id want £2000 for the car as theres £800 worth of nitrous kit which is only one year old and has had very very little use. and with the nitrous youve got a 200bhp (on gas) mk3 astra sleeper for £2000

any questions ill be very happy to answer no problems, heres some pics...

[Edited on 27-07-2007 by bonelorry]

[Edited on 28-07-2007 by bonelorry]
bonelorry

28th Jul 07 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump!
SVM 286

28th Jul 07 at 17:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sleeper
bonelorry

29th Jul 07 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SVM 286
Sleeper

thanks, thats the idea bump!
bonelorry

31st Jul 07 at 16:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump!
bonelorry

31st Jul 07 at 22:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

now on the bay...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1995-astra-sport-gsi-engine-conversion-and-nitrous_W0QQitemZ140143655593QQihZ004QQcategoryZ9858QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
willhouse

4th Aug 07 at 22:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

free bump- i know this car well, its very tidy for an m reg, and its 200+ bhp for less than 2k
bonelorry

5th Aug 07 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

now £1600 with nitrous.
bonelorry

7th Aug 07 at 09:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right last day on ebay now, if the car doesnt sell il be taking the nitrous off 2mo and the kit will be up forsale, also i have someone interested in the engine but if they decide they dont want it then the engine and box will be up for sale.
bonelorry

7th Aug 07 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

didnt sell, can a mod please close this thread

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » my mk3 astra xe'd and nitroused 24 database queries in 0.0133982 seconds