corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Astra F 2ltr 16v ecotec

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Astra F 2ltr 16v ecotec
schoey

User status: Offline
20th Aug 07 at 20:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ASTRA F SPORT, 2.0 16VALVE ECOTEC ENGINE.

Hi guys, im selling the astra sport as i am after a diesel as i commute 400 miles a week. Its a 2ltr 16v ecotec engine with 90000 miles on the clock. Ive owned it for the past 6 months and 10000 miles and have serviced it fully and changed the oil and filter twice.

The body is a 5 door hatch in pearlescent purlple/blue/ gold. Its bubbling slightly on the front arches but nothing major. About what you would expect on a ten year ole car.

I have just put 2 new front tyres on and had the tracking and a new track rod end fitted.

It is taxed untill the end of Jan and mot's until around the same time

I am only selling due to needed a cheaper car to run. I have never once had a problem with this car and would love to keep it for longer.

I am looking for £600 or a swap for a diesel of some sort (anything considered) or a 1.4 or 1.6 16v corsa.

If you need pics please dont hesitate to email me and i will send them asap.
R4LY_5LG

User status: Offline
21st Aug 07 at 09:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u sent

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Astra F 2ltr 16v ecotec 24 database queries in 0.3058300 seconds