corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » mfd just lights up when side or headlights are on.HELP HELP !!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author mfd just lights up when side or headlights are on.HELP HELP !!
jurgen87

User status: Offline
31st Aug 07 at 07:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my mfd wont light up until i turn the headlight or sidelight on, just fitted it yesterday and at first it worked fine, i m not sure if the bulbs are correct they are 1.2 W 12V maybe they are wrong and they just work on when the side lights and headlights are on, i ve checked the headlight switch dimmer the lights dim well when the headlights are on but when they are off it seems that the mfd is very very dark the numbers cant be seen, btw the mfd doesnt resit itself alone.any help?
pdwhelan

User status: Offline
31st Aug 07 at 07:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have you checked to see if the plug is secure and all wires are ok?

New Poll