corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Another insurance question

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Another insurance question
neil h

User status: Offline
7th Sep 07 at 08:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right, my car was broken into last tuesday and i lost 600quids worth of ICE and the drivers door is bent so will need fixing. At the moment i'm trying to decide whether or not to sort it through the insurance.

The question is what effect is this likely to have on my insurance??? bearin in mind i've been driving a year and a half and just got my 1st years ncb.
FruitBooTeR

7th Sep 07 at 08:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I should imagine they will cover the cost of the ICE and damage to the door but you will loose you ncb and you need to check your excess amount to as you may need to pay some
Ricky352

7th Sep 07 at 08:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They will take ur excess, may not cover you for all audio as im with quinn and they only do £500 worth, and ull go back to paying stupuid money for insurance, and will have to put down everytime you go for insurance that u have previously claimed.

Personally i wouldnt do it as itll mean ur paying too much for insurance so may not be able to get a more powerful car for a bit, and it may not be fully covered, and ull have the excess so it cud be cheaper not to claim

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Another insurance question 22 database queries in 0.0081439 seconds