corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Clutch cable adjustment

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Clutch cable adjustment
Diff

User status: Offline
24th Sep 07 at 13:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have found a few previous posts about this but i dont suppose anyone has any pictures or can describe (in simple terms) where abouts the clutch cable is adjusted? Im pretty sure this is the problem i have.

Thanks

Adam
Dean_W

24th Sep 07 at 13:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Look on top of the gearbox. Theres a lever which the cable pulls when you puch the clutch in.

The end of the cable has a square piece on it which pulls the lever. You'll notice the end of the cable has a thread on it. Pull the cable towards you and then turn the adjuster on the end. It only needs a couple of turns to make quite a difference.
Diff

24th Sep 07 at 13:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dean- Thanks very much i can see it exactly now, cheers for the quick reply mate

Adam
Dean_W

24th Sep 07 at 13:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No problem

New Poll