corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Chelsea...

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Chelsea...
CR7
Banned

User status: Offline
29th Sep 07 at 15:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's them finished now for sure
smack

29th Sep 07 at 15:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nath

29th Sep 07 at 16:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hopefully.
strick206

29th Sep 07 at 16:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cesil

29th Sep 07 at 16:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
Hopefully.

richard_cooper

29th Sep 07 at 17:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Season over for them now
Nath

29th Sep 07 at 17:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Their fans wind me up.

Had some morons on SSN just now walking past the camera mumbling, 'walk out for the speical one, walk out for the special one'. They left at half time, for some reason What the hell is that going to achieve? They are still getting your money you mongs.

Also, enough with the Grant jokes. One joker on SSN hilariously said, 'Avram Grant? Avram Grant? We might as well have Russell Grant'

HAHAHA, fucking hilarious
Cosmo

30th Sep 07 at 10:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they are nowhere near out of it yet, wayyyyy to many games left in the season to write them off just yet.

They need to get Lampard and Drogba back fully fit and scoring though...not one goal scored in September
GREG 1

30th Sep 07 at 10:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Agreed cosmo, I think top 4 will be best for them to be honest.
CR7
Banned

30th Sep 07 at 13:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=76191

Greg I take it your no longer a fan, hence the use of 'them'
jonnysri

30th Sep 07 at 22:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

for one point cosmo. lampards way too overated for his own good. and drogbas a hothead who makes stupid challenges, lke the fulham game
CR7
Banned

30th Sep 07 at 22:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jonnycash
for one point cosmo. lampards way too overated for his own good. and drogbas a hothead who makes stupid challenges, lke the fulham game

Hate to say this really pains me, BUT in defence of DOGBREATH, he wasnt even looking where he was going in the Fulham game when he was sent off, IMO was 100% accidental

Lampard your 100% correct though, waste of space
jonnysri

30th Sep 07 at 22:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont get me wrong i think drogbas a good player, hes proved that with some amazing goals but hes too much of a hot head. no discipline. but lampard needs to go asap. the england teams so much better with gareth barry now
Hammer

30th Sep 07 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Drogba and Lampard are both world class prolific goalscorers i don't see how they are over rated?

The biggest criticism folk can come up with for Lampard is he has to score with the amount of shots he takes, if that's the case maybe everyone should start shooting more and they'd score as much as he does
jonnysri

30th Sep 07 at 22:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he had the most shots off target in the world cup and NONE of them were on target. and i cant remember the last time he scored for england. ''world class prolific goal scorer'' i think not
CR7
Banned

30th Sep 07 at 22:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
Lampard are both world class prolific goalscorers i

Spat my fucking beer out
Hammer

30th Sep 07 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wtf

The stats don't lie, he is 1 of the most prolific midfielders in Premiership history, fact. A ratio of almost 1 in 3 over a period of more than 200 games is amazing for any player. He's shit for England when he plays with Gerrard but for Chelsea he has been superb.

Don't ask me ask the powers that be that continually nominate him for European and World player of the year that he has came close in a couple times.
Danny P

30th Sep 07 at 22:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CR7
quote:
Originally posted by jonnycash

Hate to say this really pains me, BUT in defence of DOGBREATH, he wasnt even looking where he was going in the Fulham game when he was sent off, IMO was 100% accidental

Lampard your 100% correct though, waste of space

Accidental or not, he still took the bloke's head off Raise your feet that high and your askingfor trouble
jonnysri

30th Sep 07 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah you can say he wasnt looking all day but he knew what height his feet were at. it says alot about the player when they even attempt tackles like that
strick206

30th Sep 07 at 23:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CR7
http://corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=76191

Greg I take it your no longer a fan, hence the use of 'them'

so, what team do you support now greg?
CR7
Banned

30th Sep 07 at 23:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Millwall or Southend according to previous postings
nik

30th Sep 07 at 23:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Chelsea aren't out of it at all. Plenty of time to get going but they need to fast. Shows they are screwed without Drog.
Jill
Premium Member

1st Oct 07 at 07:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Their fans wind me up.

quote:
Had some morons on SSN just now walking past the camera mumbling, 'walk out for the speical one, walk out for the special one'. They left at half time, for some reason What the hell is that going to achieve? They are still getting your money you mongs.

Also, enough with the Grant jokes. One joker on SSN hilariously said, 'Avram Grant? Avram Grant? We might as well have Russell Grant'

HAHAHA, fucking hilarious

Yeah some of the fans left at half time, which I think is absolutely ridiculous I mean they are proving what exactly? That they are enough of an idiot to pay full price for a ticket (which is what chelsea/any football club only really care about is the ££ side of things tbh) and not watch the whole match. Fair enough they feel that strongly about Mourinho going but I really don't think walking out is going to create any impact at all

JILL
Jill
Premium Member

1st Oct 07 at 07:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh and I don't think Chelsea are out of it just yet, I mean come on lets be realistic- it is only just over seven weeks into the football season

Was at the match on saturday and I'm being realistic, chelsea didn't play very well. It's hard to explain but they just seemed and bit haphazard, not creating many proper chances and didn't "gel". Fulham played extremely well and dare I say *cough* probably deserved to win instead of just a draw for how they played...

*Jill ducks and runs from corsadee and Thoday*

Shev was appaling (ok maybe a slight exaggeration) but shocking to see now Mourinho's gone he's played, but still doesn't quite cut it and can only manage less than an hour on the pitch (twice out of two games now) Was sat in the shed end and kind of near to Abramovich would love to be a fly on the wall to see/hear what he was saying to that fan he was talking to (you lot have probably seen the pics of him in the paper?)

Um what else... Oh yeah Drogba OMG come on what the hell he was up to I really don't know but he needs to learn to cool off/calm down/chill out he's not doing himself or chelsea any favours by behaving like that Terry's got a fractured cheekbone, but he may possibly play wed for valencia with a facemask support.

Oh and steve clarke the chelsea coach is leaving apparently in two weeks time- read this in the NOTW yesterday when I popped into the bookies however so not sure how reliable that is. But honestly I wouldn't be surprised.

JILL

[Edited on 01-10-2007 by Jill]
Marc

1st Oct 07 at 15:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

News Of The World, wouldn't believe it!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Chelsea... 23 database queries in 0.0171690 seconds