corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » My place

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My place
liamC

User status: Offline
3rd Oct 07 at 13:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Completely unfurnished 1 bed apartment, so furnished it all myself from scratch.

Not been without its incidents... Returned home a week or 2 after I moved in to find my whole bedroom under about 3cms of water after a water pipe burst next door and came through to mine And also returned home to a plastic melting smell, which was from one of the plugs which was overheating or short circuiting, or whatever they do!!

Basically it's a massive villa built has been renovated to make lots of studios and 1 bed apartments, and my place is a 1 bed apartment.

Bedroom:

Super king size bed, double chest of draws, 2 bedside cabinets, computer desk (70 quid) with my 24" imac. Need a sofa bed or something to fill the other side of the room

Bathroom is a bit shite, but i aint changing it cos im only renting the place.

Kitchen - Not big enough to swing a kitten in nevermind a cat(!), but rarely in it, or cook so a george foreman grill and microwave does fine!

View from balcony over the sea and the mangroves - just need a table and chair out there and will be ideal

Sitting Room:

42" HD TV with 5.1, and my awesome sofa. Most comfortable thing in the world, and the easist thing to fall asleep on!!

Costs about 7500 for the year, so about 620 a month. Nothing else to pay for, water and electricity is included, and company pay for the place, so isnt a bad deal at all

[Edited on 03-10-2007 by liamC]
AdZ9

3rd Oct 07 at 13:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice mate, love that 620 all in for it all, and that sofa looks amazing. Just like my parents one (which i've been trying to steal for ages!)

[Edited on 03-10-2007 by AdZ9]
liamC

3rd Oct 07 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The sofa cost me 470 brand new.

Trying to get my mate who owns a furniture business to take it on if I speak to the owner. Would easy sell for abot 1.5/2k in the uk i reckon
whitter45

3rd Oct 07 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sofa is nice but unfixed cushions would do my head in
Andrew

3rd Oct 07 at 20:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks nice
R Lee

8th Oct 07 at 13:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are you sure thats a kitchen and not the store room?

Looks cool though.
And your little desk in your room is nice
Cosmo

8th Oct 07 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bedroom and lounge look

Kitchen and abthroom could do with a little work though

New Poll