corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » celtic fan v dida

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author celtic fan v dida
sponj

User status: Offline
4th Oct 07 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

omg probably one of the greatest footballing moments in history, ever

no doubt we ( celtic ) will get hammered for it, but still a quality moment.. seeing didas face as he realised he had screwed up by chasing the fan and then his split second decision on a way to get out of it

someone should find that sniper at parkhead one of these days, he only seems to come out on european days
Cosmo

4th Oct 07 at 18:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sponj

TBH, it is a tarnish on your fans for a good long while now. You wont be remembered for having great fans who never shut up when at home, it'll always be that place where the fan ran on and 'hit' Dida.
CR7
Banned

4th Oct 07 at 18:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TBH it was not split second, it was more like 4 full seconds
Marc

4th Oct 07 at 18:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dida took it like a girl to be honest. Chase after him, fair enough, but to then collapse. Pffft.
sponj

4th Oct 07 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:
Originally posted by sponj

TBH, it is a tarnish on your fans for a good long while now. You wont be remembered for having great fans who never shut up when at home, it'll always be that place where the fan ran on and 'hit' Dida.

not so much "hit" as a gentle brush

dont get me wrong i think he was out of order to run on in the first place, #
but im sick of the europeans and their "oh my god a gust of wind, its 1 each and we need a point, i know, ill just fall over and hold my leg" antics.
then again if it happened to us id probably want their fans screwed for it as well.

but yeh, years of work to get named one of the best fanbase's in the european ( possibly even the world? ) game and this moment will bring it back down to a pile of shit ( pardon the french )
sponj

4th Oct 07 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CR7
TBH it was not split second, it was more like 4 full seconds

lol he chased for like 3.5 seconds though? so it could be said it was split second
Cosmo

4th Oct 07 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

exactly, it makes little difference if it was a gentle brush or a full on smack, history wont remember that and the black mark against your fans will always stand.
Hammer

4th Oct 07 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll choose to remember us for BOTH the FIFA fair play award and the UEFA fair play award in the 1 season (first time in history it had been awarded to a group of fans) rather than a drunk bampot celebrating a goal and brushing by a typical Brazilian arsehole.

It was stupid but i doubt it sours relationships to the point we're remembered as the team with rowdy fans
Cosmo

4th Oct 07 at 18:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hammer - I agree. We won that award in the same year that UEFA came out and said we were the worst fans in Europe...I'll tell you which people remember though!!
Danny P

4th Oct 07 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dida was like a girl FFS. Would have had much more respect for him if he's have caught the fella & had a go back
Hammer

4th Oct 07 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's this countries media that are a joke, the Italian media have literally slaughtered Dida

1 had the headline 'didastro' another said his actions were 'the show of the century' and the rest compared him to that other idiot Rivaldo at the world cup 2002 or Gillardino at the start of the year against us.

I thought this was funny on the zoo site...http://www.zooweekly.co.uk/needtoknow/archive/2007/10/04/is-this-the-worst-dive-ever-1.htm
DR11
Banned

4th Oct 07 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

both dicks IMO.
Danny P

4th Oct 07 at 19:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
It's this countries media that are a joke, the Italian media have literally slaughtered Dida

1 had the headline 'didastro' another said his actions were 'the show of the century' and the rest compared him to that other idiot Rivaldo at the world cup 2002 or Gillardino at the start of the year against us.

I thought this was funny on the zoo site...http://www.zooweekly.co.uk/needtoknow/archive/2007/10/04/is-this-the-worst-dive-ever-1.htm

To be fair though, if people react like that then it might stop some of the play acting you see in Football
mav

4th Oct 07 at 19:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fan was a dick for running on, Dida is a typical arsehole, what was he like...jesus

WILL STILL BE REMEBERED FOR THE RESULT NOT THE CRAZY 2 MINS AT THE END.

WELL DONE CELTIC..

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » celtic fan v dida 23 database queries in 0.0124800 seconds