corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » C20XE conversion help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author C20XE conversion help
Olsrey

User status: Offline
6th Oct 07 at 23:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been told that if I get the later spec c20xe with the coilpack that I need to change the alternator. and then piss around with the PAS etc. This true or can I just drop it in my car?

And I currently dont have PAS and dont want it so does that affect anything else?
B3KAN

User status: Offline
7th Oct 07 at 00:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just fitted a late type xe in my corsa, took the power steering of the engine as i didnt want it and my car never had it,most ppl do change the alt for an early type single v, but you also have to change the bottom pully, i just left mine as it was and got an alt bracket of an early type xe so that the alt can adjust then went to my local motor factors and managed to get a belt to fit

By removing the power steering pump of the engine will do no damage

New Poll